The SA Adventure Activity Standards 2015 have been released. They can be viewed and downloaded on Recreation SA's website here.
The nine Adventure Activity Standards that Service Skills SA worked on to update with industry are:
- Artificial Climbing and Abseiling Structures (2015)
- Bushwalking (2015)
- Canoeing and Kayaking (2015)
- Horse Trail Riding (2015)
- Mountain Biking (2015)
- Recreational Angling (2015)
- Recreational Caving (2015)
- Trail Bike Riding (2015)
Recreation SA are still working with other peak bodies nationally to talk about an Australian AAS. Its early stages but all states and territories are keen to make it happen.
For further information on the SA Adventure Activity Standards please view the project page.