Northern Events Crew – Applications OPEN
Service Skills SA in partnership with City of Playford are delivering the Northern Events Crew Jobs First Employment Program.
The program is due to commence in February 2018 and will offer accredited and non-accredited skills with the support of case managers and mentors to enable participants to acquire the necessary skills and the obligatory industry tickets to work in the events industry.
Training options include*:
- 1 week practical intensive workshop in Staging, Audio, Vision and Lighting Event Skills (non-accredited)
- Work safely in the construction industry (White card)
- Operate elevating work platform (Yellow card)
- Licence to operate a forklift truck (HR licence)
- Workzone Traffic Management
- Provide first aid
- Responsible service of alcohol
*individuals can only undertake 5 accredited units additional to the non-accredited workshop.
To be able to participate in the program you must:
- Be aged 17 years or over
- Not be enrolled at school
- Be unemployed or under employed (working 17 hours or less per week)
- Reside in the Northern Suburbs (City of Playford, City of Salisbury, Port Adelaide Enfield)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen and a permanent Australian resident or live in South Australia and have full work rights with no Visa conditions / restrictions.
Applications are open and close 5:00pm 28th January 2018. Applications can only be submitted online via https://goo.gl/forms/lqE2b4627c5sZBr32
For further information please contact:
08 8362 6255.