The Adelaide Events Crew 2016 program has been developed by industry and is supported through WorkReady by the Government of South Australia and consists of an intensive 3 week training program.
This follows the very successful Events Crew Skills Intensive 2015 and Skills for Creative Events.
The first cohort of participants undertook the 3 week intensive in late November and completed December 2016. The training program provided participants with the opportunity to connect with key industry leaders while receiving assistance in securing employment or gaining additional work.
The intensive training program consisted of the following which not only enable participants to acquire the necessary skills but also the obligatory industry tickets:
- Adelaide Events Crew Staging Workshop
- Adelaide Events Crew Sound Workshop
- CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White card)
- TLILIC2001 Operate a forklift
- RIIHAN301D Operate elevating work platform (Yellow card)
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Round 2 - May 2017
Applications closed 31st March 2017 for Round 2. Training is to be delivered between Monday 8th May - Friday 26th May 2017.
If you have any queries please email Jemma Rippon on email@example.com