REAL JOBS - REAL OPPORTUNITIES – AVAILABLE TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Are you unemployed, under-employed or looking to return to work? Then this is an excellent opportunity!
A leading-edge one week job training program designed to provide you with training and support to gain new entry level employment with retail employers in South Australia.
What this program will deliver you:
- Retail focused accredited and non-accredited training
- Skills needed to be successful in today's workplace
- Increased self-confidence and resiliency
- Opportunity to practise and refine your new skills in a safe environment
- Feedback from industry experts
- Mentoring and support to help transition you into employment.
Key course content includes: Working in the industry, Customer service, Food safety, WHS and Minimise loss.
The program is being offered in the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Barossa and Far North regions.
Participants must be interested in gaining careers in the retail industry, not currently attending high school and are residents of South Australia.
Please note: Jobs First Employment Project eligibility and subsidy criteria apply.
Public Training Courses:
- Monday 10th October - Friday 14th October 2016, 9:00am - 4:30pm each day.
- Monday 31st October - Friday 4th November 2016, 9:00am - 4:30pm each day.
Training will be delivered at Service Skills SA Training Rooms, Level 3 / 86 Gawler Place Adelaide. To register your place in a course please send your resume to Jemma Rippon firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted for a phone interview to check your eligibility and suitability for the program.
For enquiries please contact:
Wendy Dewis, Leadership Learning Dynamics 0407 550 432
Jemma Rippon, Service Skills SA 08 8362 6255