"Our priority is to provide critical intelligence and to develop cost effective solutions to respond to workforce challenges."
SSSA is a proactive workforce development facilitator for industry, government and the community. Our extensive industry networks, highly skilled team, great track record and detailed knowledge of the complex VET space uniquely positions us to assist you to find the perfect workforce development solution.
SSSA has a proven track record of being able to deliver:
- Increased opportunities for industry to access state and federal funding
- Strategic thinking to facilitate common sense industry driven implementation of the skills agenda
- Broker collaborative partnerships to facilitate up-skilling and increase productivity
- Provide outstanding project management, consistently delivering value for money quality outcomes
SSSA has the experience and expertise to meet your needs with:
- A track record of collaborative partnerships integrating government funding that deliver real productivity gains
- A proven reputation in managing complex projects requiring adherence to time-lines, defined outputs and budgets
- Established relationships within an extensive network of industry, employer and government contacts
- Detailed knowledge of the complex vocational education training and workforce development space
- A strong commitment to results through innovation and creativity
Service Skills SA staff and consultant team has proven expertise and provides the following services:
Workforce Development Solutions
Project Design & Management
RTO & VET Quality Framework Services
To get a better understanding of what we can do check out our project showcase here.
Service Skills SA is prepared to work with clients and partners on the following flexible basis:
- Fee for service
- Hourly, daily and weekly rates
- By tender
- An agreed fee for employment and training outcomes
- MOU and partnership arrangements
- Operating as a proponent for a consortia of RTOs and employers
- Individual expertise can be separately contracted from the team
- Work can be outside our core industry sectors and be regional, state or national
- Utilising other partners to broaden expertise and capability
Consulting rates are offered at the following three levels:
- CEO and Senior Consultants
- Manager and Senior Project Officers
- Project and Administrative Officers
Rates are often negotiated based on the scale of work required. Please contact us on (08) 8362 6255 to discuss your needs.