Making a significant contribution to VET and workforce development as a proactive facilitator for our industry sectors, government and the community.
Service Skills South Australia (SSSA) is recognised as one of Australia’s most respected and effective Industry Skills Alliance, enjoying excellent working relationships with all industry stakeholders including government, trade unions, employers and industry organisations. SSSA offers customised solutions to enable our clients to successfully navigate the complex training and workforce development maze.
SSSA’s Board brings together 9 highly credentialed and respected industry leaders to guide the organisation and influence the directions and projects undertaken.
We have 35 sub-committee members & 1500 network contacts feeding into four major industry sectors through three key sub committees:
- Retail, Wholesale & Personal Services Training Advisory Group (two sectors working together)
- Sport and Recreation
- Arts Thinkers Gym
SSSA works with 6 different Training Packages, covering over 30 diverse industry sub-sectors:
- Retail Services (including Wholesale and Community Pharmacy) (SIR)
- Floristry (SFL)
- Hairdressing and Beauty Services (SHB)
- Funeral Services (SIF)
- Sport, Fitness and Recreation (SIS)
- Creative Arts & Culture (CUA)