Adelaide Events Crew : Skills Intensive 2017
September 2017 - March 2018
The Adelaide Events Crew: Skills Intensive 2017 follows on from the success of the Events Crew Skills Intensive 2015 and the Adelaide Events Crew 2016 programs.
Developed by industry and supported through WorkReady by the Government of South Australia the program consisted of an intensive 4 week training program and provided participants with the opportunity to connect with key industry leaders while receiving assistance in securing employment or gaining additional work.
The intensive training program consisted of the following which not only enable participants to acquire the necessary skills but also the obligatory industry tickets:
- CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction industry
- HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
- RIIHAN301D - Operate elevating work platform
- TLILIC2001 - Licence to operate a forklift truck
- RIIWHS205D - Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D - Implement traffic management plan
- Staging, Audio, Vision and Lighting Event Skills
Service Skills SA would like to thank everyone involved in the program and our industry stakeholders for their ongoing support.
Trained: 35 participants | Employment outcomes: 26 participants (75%)
For further information please contact:
08 8362 6255
CEG - Training: http://www.ceg.net.au/
Encore Event Technologies: https://www.encore-anzpac.com/locations/events-company-adelaide-south-australia