The Retail Employment Program (JFEP) was facilitated and managed by Service Skills SA, training delivered by Registered Training Orgranisation Leadership Learning Dynamics with the support of Independent Supermarkets in South Australia. Project timeframe: January 2016 - June 2016
The Retail Employment Program was a pre-employment training program designed to provide training and support to individuals to gain new entry level entry level employment with retail employers in South Australia.
The program delivered:
- Retail focused accredited and non-accredited training
- Skills needed to be successful in today's workplace
- Increased self-confidence and resiliency
- Opportunity to practise and refine your new skills in a safe environment
- Feedback from industry experts
- Mentoring and support to help transition you into employment.
Key course content included: Working in the industry, Customer service, Food safety, WHS and Minimise loss.
The Retail Employment Program delivered training to over 230 participants with 136 individuals with employment outcomes, 28 individuals undertook further education and 130 individuals undertook work experience.
Service Skills SA 08 8362 6255